Born April 4, 1921, in Perry, Florida, joining my two brothers. Our family moved to Gainesville when I was nine months old then to Orlando in 1930. Attended Orlando Senior High and graduated in 1939. I stayed single by choice. Being a daughter, a sister, and an aunt, I was called on a lot, happily so. Family members made choosing a model easy with their willingness and understanding to model for my goal. Being alive to the beauty and wisdom of what God has made is constantly learning art. I’ll always be a student.
- Studied at the Saint Louis School of Fine Arts at
Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri.
- Paintings in the United States Air Force Art Program BREAK IN WEATHER is at the USAFE Headquarters in Germany. TANKER PILOT is at Bolling Air Force Base, DC.
- Strategic Air and Space Museum
- Rust College, Leontyne Price Library
Holly Springs, Mississippi
- Paine College
Gilbert- Lambuth Memorial Chapel
- The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center
- The United Methodist Children’s Home
- Parkway Baptist Church, Education Building
- Private Collections
Bermuda and USA